Condensed Installation Process
- First remove the existing surface of area you want to lay the synthetic turf.
- Using a landscape rake, smooth out area and set grade.
- Cap or adjust any sprinklers in the area.
- Lay a 2oz fabric in area, cut to fit.
- Next, bring in your basework, smooth out and compact.
- Now install the synthetic turf, cut to fit around flower beds, trees, etc.
- Secure all seams and perimeter with mechanical fasteners.
- Using a spreader, spread 2 pounds per square foot of infill on top of the turf.
- You then “broom” in the infill to allow it to drop to the base of the blades.
- Use a leaf blower to clean away any debris
You now have a beautiful, year around usable outdoor space!
Have more questions about synthetic turf installation? Download our Installation Manual.
Ready to Order? Ordering with Synthetic Turf Depot is easy!